- 500 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams warm water
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams grated cheese
- 320 grams mild salami
- 3 tomatos, cut in half and thinly sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate cheese if needed and set asside
Clean and dry
Add flour, yeast, salt, water and oil to
Mix ingredients together Speed 5 for 5 seconds
Kneed 1 minute 30 seconds
Wrap in thermomat or place in thermoserver and allow to prove for 20-30 minutes
Divide mixture into 2 portions
Repeat steps 8-13 for tomato versions
Place muffin trays in oven 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cheese has melted
Use vegan cheese for non dairy alternative
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy