- 50 grams walnuts
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 2 level tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 level tbsp nutritional yeast
- .5 level tsp garlic flake
- .5 level tsp celtic Salt
- 80 grams Tinned Chick pea liquid, Drain off and use
- 80 grams raw cashews, soaked 3-6 hours
- 100 grams Hemp Seeds
- 2 level teaspoons honey, organic
- .5 level teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- pinch celtic Salt
- 750 grams filtered water
- 70 grams "parmesan" Vegan cheese
- 160 grams Cashew and hemp "milk
- 60 grams olive oil
- 170 grams tapioca flour
- 1 level tsp celtic Salt
- Egg "aquafaba
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 deg and grease a mini muffin tin. These make about 30 mini's or you can put extra batter into large muffin tray
2. To make the Parmesan place all ingredients in the mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8. Set aside in a bowl.
3. Use a clean bowl to make the aquafaba egg. Weigh chick pea juice into bowl add butterfly and whip 4 mins/ speed 4. Set aside.
4. In a clean bowl add drained soaked cashews add the rest of the milk ingredients blend 1 min/ speed 9. Strain through a nut bag and set aside.
5. To make the batter add all the ingredients into the mixing bowl except the aquafaba egg. Blend 20 secs/ speed 8. Scrape down bowl and blend 5 secs/ speed 8. Tip into a large bowl add aquafaba and gently fold through trying to keep the batter as light as possible.
6. Spoon into a greased mini muffin tray and bake in oven 10-15 mins or until slightly browned.
Vegan "cheese" puffs
This recipe makes extra milk and parmesan for other recipes. Some of these recipes have been adapted from cookidoo.
"Plant based parmesan"
"Brazilian cheese puffs"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce