- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot
- 20 gram olive oil
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 100 gram mushrooms, Sliced
- 70 gram tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock
- 120 gram water
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 50 gram peas
- 50 gram corn kernels
- 2 sheet Shortcrust Pastry, Basic Cookbook
- 2 sheet Puff pastry, Basic Cookbook
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut the onion in half and place in thermomix, along with the clove of garlic and the carrot cut into 1 inch pieces. Chop on Speed 5, 3 seconds
2. Add oil, then saute for 3 minutes, 100C, speed 1
3. Add Chickpeas and Mushrooms, cook for 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1
4. Add Cornflour, mix for 1 minute,
5. Add all remaining ingredients, cook for 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1 until the sauce thickens
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Place a sheet of short crust pasty as the base of the pie, blind bake for 10 minutes in the oven
3. Fill the pie casing with the pie filling
4. Place a sheet of puff pastry on top of the pie
5. Place in the oven and bake for 20 - 30 minutes dependant on the size of your pie.
Filling can also be used to make sausage rolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.