- 210 g Almonds
- 100 g Flax Seed
- 200 g Sunflower seeds
- 80 g Pipitas
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 40 g Olive Oil
- 5 Eggs
1h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Creative Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Alcohol-free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Bread Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper BBQ Birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Baking Australian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter
- Preheat Oven 175 Degrees
- Grease and line loaf tin
- Add 210g Almonds
- Chop 10 Seconds, Speed 5-6
- Add 100g Flax Seeds, 200g Sunflower Seeds, 80g Pepitas, 1/2 tsp Salt, 40g Olive Oil, 5 Eggs.
- Blend together 30 Seconds, , Speed 4-5 or untill combined
- Pour into loaf tin
- Bake for 1 hour
- Serve warm with a slathering of butter, Enjoy.....xx
This is a great GF and LCHF recipe
I converted this recipe from a video I saw on FB, eHow.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- ANZAC Paleo Bombs