- 3 sheets Puff pastry
- 200 grams Tasty cheese
- 160 grams zucchini, Approx 1
- 100 grams ham, Roughly Chopped
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams cream
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Take the 3 sheets of Puff pastry out and place on a clean surface to defrost slightly before starting.
Pre heat oven at 200C
Cut cheese into 2cm cubes. Chop 10 sec, Speed 8. Set aside in medium bowl. Without washing bowl place ham and zuccini Chop 3 sec Speed 5. Set aside with cheese. Don't wash bowl.
Add Eggs, cream, garlic powder, mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix 4 Sec, Speed 4. Add reserved cheese mixture Mix 4 Sec Speed 3.
Using a 2 1/4 Inch scone cutter, cut 16 rounds from each sheet (very little waste - see photos at top... press gently into 2, 24 hole Mini muffin trays. Fill up each case with the mixture and Bake in the Oven for approximately 20 Minutes - each oven is different...
Spray the tins if necessary but you don't need to if using good quality trays like the Rose Gold ones from The Mix Shop!
I love adding finely chopped chives or parsley.
Cherry tomato slices added to the top look great!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Tuna Mornay