- 230 grams pumkin, peeled
- 135 grams zucchini, washed
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons macadamia oil
- 300 grams almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch salt
- pinch Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Preheat oven to 160c.
Use a silicone cake pan or line a loaf tin with baking paper.
Chop pumpkin 3 sec speed 5. Add zucchini and chop 2 sec speed 5. Add macadamia oil and eggs and mix 5 sec, speed 3 .
Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 sec, speed 3 .
Pour mixture into tin and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.Place into preheated oven.
Check after one hour by using a skewer and if it is still sticky allow longer.
When cooked remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from tin.
Lovely eaten warm and served with coconut butter, Tahini or raw honey and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's