- 300g ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 4 shallots
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Mint
- 1 cup red capsicum, Sliced in thin rings
- 100g marinated artichoke hearts, Drained
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate Parmesan 10 sec, Sp 9 and set aside
- roughly chop the zucchini and add to the . Grate Sp 5, 3-5 sec till evenly grated.
Add all remaining ingredients to the except capsicum, artichoke, sunflower seeds & half the grated Parmesan. Season to taste.
Mix 10 sec, Sp 4 , then a further 10 sec, Sp 3 .
- Pour into a prepared baking dish (greased & lined with paper) approx 28 x 18cm.
- Arrange the capsicum & artichoke over the top and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan & sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 180 C for 50-60 minutes or until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies