- 120 g Butter
- 120 g rolled oats
- 120 g sugar
- 120 g dessicated coconut
- 120 g dried fruit of choice
- 120 g Nuts of choice
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 deg. (fan-forced).
Grease and line a rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
Add butter to TM bowl and melt for 2 min / 80 deg / sp 2
Add remaining ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 10 secs / "Counter-clockwise operation" / sp 6
Tip slice mixture into lined tin and use spatula to press firmly and evenly into tin.
Bake for 20 mins or until lightly golden. If browning too quickly, cover with foil and continue until evenly cooked.
Allow to cool in tin, then slice into pieces.
Accessories you need
I made this slice using cranberries and cashews with a handful of dark chocolate baking chips pressed into the top for a treat! You can change your combinations and experiment with flavours.
This recipe has been adapted and modified from Phyllis Hingston's 'Rolled Oat Shortbread' in a CWA book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways