- 120 grams Butter
- 120 grams dark chocolate
- 50-100 grams fine sugar, eg TMX-made castor or rapadura
- 70 grams plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams walnuts
- 20 grams cocoa powder
Optional; chop walnuts for up to 3 seconds on Speed 5.
Put broken chocolate into TMX bowl, chop for 5 seconds on Speed 9. Add butter and melt for 3 minutes on 50 degrees on Speed 3. Cool slightly.
Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees.
Add cocoa, vanilla extract and eggs and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5
Add sugar and flour and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 6
Add chopped walnuts and mix for 5 seconds on Reverse at Speed 4 OR Add UNchopped walnuts, mix for 5 seconds on Speed 4
Pour into lined pan and bake for 30 minutes.
Cool in pan before removing and cutting into squares.
Best cooked in a square 20 x 20cm sized tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake