- 120 grams Butter
- 120 grams dark chocolate
- 50-100 grams fine sugar, eg TMX-made castor or rapadura
- 70 grams plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams walnuts
- 20 grams cocoa powder
Optional; chop walnuts for up to 3 seconds on Speed 5.
Put broken chocolate into TMX bowl, chop for 5 seconds on Speed 9. Add butter and melt for 3 minutes on 50 degrees on Speed 3. Cool slightly.
Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees.
Add cocoa, vanilla extract and eggs and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5
Add sugar and flour and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 6
Add chopped walnuts and mix for 5 seconds on Reverse at Speed 4 OR Add UNchopped walnuts, mix for 5 seconds on Speed 4
Pour into lined pan and bake for 30 minutes.
Cool in pan before removing and cutting into squares.
Best cooked in a square 20 x 20cm sized tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto