- 2 Red Apples, (quartered and cored)
- 375 grams plain flour
- 375 grams sugar
- 315 grams olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste/extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. Add all ingredients in the order listed.
3. Mix - 30 seconds/Speed 7.
4. Pour into greased cake tin and bake for 45 - 55 minutes.
Note: this can be made with different types of cake tins or into cupcakes (shorter cooking time of approx 20 minutes)
Accessories you need
To view pictures with the method, visit: //thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW