- 100 grams Butter
- 100 grams Coconut Flour
- 100 grams Coconut sugar
- 60 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 80 grams Milk, (of your choice)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bicarb soda
- esssence/zest/paste of your choice, (see flavour combinations --&gt;)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
2. Add all the above ingredients into the bowl.
3. Mix 30 seconds/Speed 6.
4. Spoon and distribute into 12 large cupcake patties.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until a skewer comes clean.
Pandan Coconut Cupcakes: add 1 teaspoon Pandan Paste (pictured)
Coconut Cupcakes: add 1 teaspoon coconut essence
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes: 20 grams cacoa/cocoa powder
Orange Coconut Cupcakes: zest of 1 orange
Lemon Coconut Cupcakes: zest of 1 lemon
Vanilla Coconut Cupcakes: 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste/essence/extract
30 Second Coconut Cupcakes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW