- 200 grams Dark melting chocolate
- 400 gram can of Borlotti Beans
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees and line a slice tin with baking paper
2. Add chocolate to bowl and grate for 8 seconds/speed 9, set aside (I place on top of my baking paper to save washing up)
3. Drain and rinse borlotti beans in simmering basket and add to bowl, blend 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add eggs, one at a time and blend on speed 6 for 5-10 seconds after each egg. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Add grated chocolate and blend on speed 7 for 20 seconds.
6. Add baking powder and mix 10 seconds/speed 2.
7. Pour into slice tray and cook for 30 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tray
I use a sweeter dark chocolate, so it is sweet enough without adding sugar
For an extra delicious brownie, after step 2, make a ganache (100g dark choc grated for 5 seconds speed 8 then add 80g cream and cook 2-3 mins, 50 degrees, speed 3), put the ganache in the fridge, don't worry about cleaning bowl and go to step 3. When the brownie is cool, you can re-whip the ganache and add it on top!
I have tried this with kidney beans and butter beans and it is great with all!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly