- 250 g Milk Arrowroot or Marie Biscuits, (or one packet)
- 250 g sweetened condensed milk
- 80 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2-3 tbsp Rum
- 3 tbsp Cocoa or Cacao
- 1 portions extra coconut for coating
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add packet of biscuits into bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on Speed 9. This will mill into a fine powder
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds on Speed 7.
- Using a tablespoon scoop out mixture and roll into a ball.
- Once rolled, dip into excess coconut.
- Place all balls into the fridge. Should make approximately 24 balls
You can omit the rum for kid friendly chocolate balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Passionfruit mojito
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Caramel Liqueur
- Arriscar Cafe Tropical Rum Balls
- Nana Val's Christmas Cake
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Grans Boiled Fruitcake
- Plum Daiquiris
- American Banana Bread
- Varoma Marble Cake
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)