- 225 g melted butter or dairy free margarine
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g desicated cocnut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 40 g golden syrup
- 20 g cocoa
- 300 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Recipe is created for
Melt margarine 2 min, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Add sugar, coconut, vanilla, golden syrup and cocoa. Melt 2 min, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Add plain flour and baking powder. Mix 15 sec, speed 4 or until combined.
Pour into a greased and lined baking tray. Bake in 180 degree oven for 10 min.
One cooled, dust with icing sugar or cover with chocolate icing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies