- 50 grams raw sugar
- 1 Orange rind
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons golden syrup
- 75 grams Cold Mashed Pumpkin
- 90 grams SRFlour
- 1/4 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 teaspoons custard powder
- 35 grams orange juice
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Mill Sugar and Orange Rind for 15 seconds speed 9
Add butter, egg, golden syrup and pumpkin mix 5 seconds speed 5
Scrap sides and add flour, bi carb, cocoa, custard powder and orange juice mix 20 seconds speed 5
Place in a line cake tin and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)