- 10 pitted dates, Soaked in boiling water
- 50 grams cacao nibs
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
NOTE: Only do this step if cacao nibs are too big for coating.
Turbo cacao nibs, 5 times/1 second each time. Set aside in a bowl.
Soak dates in a bowl of boiling water, set aside
Place sunflower seeds and cashews in and mill 9 seconds/speed 9.
Drain dates, add to milled seeds/nuts. Also add cacao, honey and peppermint essence. Blend 9 seconds/speed 9.
Roll balls into 14 even pieces, and coat in cacao nibs.
Protein balls are approximately 120-150 calories per serving. To be eaten as a "snack" and great for kids lunchboxes!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Alison's Ginger Nut Apricot AmazeBalls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Paleo Jaffa Slice
- Alison's Jaffa AmazeBalls
- Clean Cherry Ripe Slice
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Slice
- Choc Coconut Al-aroons
- ALISON'S APPLE CINNAMON AMAZEBALLS
- ALISON'S BERRYLICIOUS AMAZEBALLS
- Alison's Nuts About Nuts Amazeballs
- Alison's Coconut Heaven AmazeBalls