- 10 pitted dates, Soaked in boiling water
- 50 grams cacao nibs
- Zest of an orange
- 150 grams walnuts
- 150 grams raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- Juice or half an orange
- 10 grams vanilla extract
Soak dates in boiling water, set aside.
NOTE: Only do this step if cacao nibs are too big for coating.
Turbo cacao nibs, 5 times/1 second each time. Set aside in a bowl.
Place zest in and mill 9 seconds/speed 9
Add walnuts and cashews in and mill 9 seconds/speed 9. Add cacao, honey, dates, vanilla and orange juice. Blend 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat until combined.
Roll balls into 14 even pieces, and coat in cacao nibs.
Protein balls are approximately 120-150 calories per serving. To be eaten as a "snack" and great for kids lunchboxes!!
Gotta love Jaffa's!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Alison's Ginger Nut Apricot AmazeBalls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Paleo Jaffa Slice
- Clean Cherry Ripe Slice
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Slice
- Choc Coconut Al-aroons
- ALISON'S APPLE CINNAMON AMAZEBALLS
- ALISON'S BERRYLICIOUS AMAZEBALLS
- Alison's Nuts About Nuts Amazeballs
- Alison's Chocmint AmazeBalls
- Alison's Coconut Heaven AmazeBalls