- 300 grams almonds, blanched
- 400 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 2 egg whites
8Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar into bowl and process for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
2. Place blanched almonds in bowl and process for 10 seconds on speed 9.
3. Add 280 grams of the icing sugar and the 2 egg whites to the bowl. Mix together on speed 4 for 20 seconds. Remove sticky dough mixture from bowl and place into a bowl.
4. Use a teaspoon and take heaped teaspoons of the mixture and roll them into balls and then roll the balls into the icing sugar mixture covering them generously.
5. Place each snowball onto a lined baking tray. You should get around 26 snowballs from the mixture.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the snowballs are golden brown and have cracked.
7. Sprinkle the snowballs with more of the icing sugar mixture once they have cooled for a snow-ier appearance.
If you like you can replace 100 grams of the icing sugar with dessicated coconut to give them more of a nutty taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake