- 100 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams golden syrup
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven 160 degrees - Add coconut oil and golden syrup to and heat 2 minutes, 60 degrees speed 1 - Add rolled oats, flour, coconut sugar and desiccated coconut and mix 10 seconds, speed 4
Roll into firm balls and place on a baking tray a few centimeters apart. Press down the rolled balls and try to keep shape of a circle.
Bake for 10-15 minutes then let cool before serving
If the mixture feels oily to roll into balls and wont shape let it cool down a little to let the coconut oil set a bit and them it should be easier to roll into balls.Keep these in an air tight container once cooled to stay fresh.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice