- 100 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams golden syrup
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven 160 degrees - Add coconut oil and golden syrup to and heat 2 minutes, 60 degrees speed 1 - Add rolled oats, flour, coconut sugar and desiccated coconut and mix 10 seconds, speed 4
Roll into firm balls and place on a baking tray a few centimeters apart. Press down the rolled balls and try to keep shape of a circle.
Bake for 10-15 minutes then let cool before serving
If the mixture feels oily to roll into balls and wont shape let it cool down a little to let the coconut oil set a bit and them it should be easier to roll into balls.Keep these in an air tight container once cooled to stay fresh.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free muesli bars
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins