- 2 green apples, peeled, cored and cut into 4
- 125 g butter cubes
- 110 g sugar
- 240 g SR flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 120 g sultanas (optional)
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 180 deg C
2.Cook apples 10 min/100 deg/sp 2
3.Add sugar and butter to warm apples. Mix 20 sec/speed 5 to melt.
4.Add SR flour, spices, and egg. Mix 15 sec/sp 4.
5.Stir in sultanas with spatula.
6. Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake for about 45 minutes
Accessories you need
Use different spices or omit sultanas.
Great as an afternoon treat by itself or serve with freshly whipped cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves