- 75 g rolled oats
- 135 g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 75 g brown sugar
- 120 g milk - soured with the juice of 1/2 lemon (or buttermilk)
- 190 g apple sauce (made from the Everyday Cookbook)
- 2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp agave syrup/nectar (or honey)
- 85 g blueberries
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Place oats in the TM bowl and mill for 4 seconds on speed 9.
Add rest of dry ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4. Set aside.
Add wet ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4.
Add dry ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4.
Spoon into a muffin tray lined with paper cases.
Sprinkle each with blueberries and press into the batter a little.
Bake for 16 - 20 mins.
Accessories you need
These muffins are quite dense (but filling) so don't expect a light fluffy muffin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Friands
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls
- Cream Cake
- Pepper & Me Brown Butter Cookies
- Lactation Cookies
- Gluten Free Black Forest Brownie Cookies
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Malaysian Curry Powder by Mad creations
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Lactation Cookies
- Bec's Table Banana bread Whoopie Pies
- EmeraldSue Granola Banana Oat Clusters
- EmeraldSue Date Granola Muffins
- Baked donuts
- Gut Healing Pancakes
- Sourdough Banana Choc Chip Muffins