- 75 g rolled oats
- 135 g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 75 g brown sugar
- 120 g milk - soured with the juice of 1/2 lemon (or buttermilk)
- 190 g apple sauce (made from the Everyday Cookbook)
- 2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp agave syrup/nectar (or honey)
- 85 g blueberries
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Place oats in the TM bowl and mill for 4 seconds on speed 9.
Add rest of dry ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Set aside.
Add wet ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add dry ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon into a muffin tray lined with paper cases.
Sprinkle each with blueberries and press into the batter a little.
Bake for 16 - 20 mins.
These muffins are quite dense (but filling) so don't expect a light fluffy muffin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quince relish for Irina
- Oatmeal Sultana Cookies
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Apple Pie
- Poppy seeds Banana Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte