- 400g pie apple
- 185g Butter
- 3/4c castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 c self-raising flour
8Recipe is created for
Cut up the pie apple or make your own cooked apple
Place butter in TM and soften for 1 minute.
Add sugar to TM and mix for 5 seconds until well combined
Add eggs and mix well.
Add flours and mix until well combined.
Pour half the mixture into a slice tin, then cover with the apple.
Pour the other half of the mixture over the apple.
Bake in a moderate oven for 45 minutes, until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits