- 120g Butter
- 400g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 380g SR flour
- 150g raw sugar
- 1 Tin apples (Aldi - 410g)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 160C Fan Forced
2. Put butter in and melt for 3 mins 90C Sp 2
3. Add milk, vanilla and eggs and mix for 10 secs on sp4
4. Add flour and sugar and mix for 10 secs sp4, scrape down bowl and mix for 5 secs sp5.
5. Put batter into muffin tins and place 2 apple slices on top of each tea cake.
6. Bake for 25 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
Yields 22-24 tea cakes
Mixture can be halved
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.