- 200 grams unsalted butter, plus a little extra for greasing the tin
- 115 grams Granulated sugar
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 140 grams plain yoghurt
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested
- 75 grams Granulated sugar, for topping
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Stir butter in the TM bowl at 55 degrees, speed 0.5 until melted (roughly 8 minutes).
Insert butterfly and add sugar to the melted butter. Beat at speed 4 for 3 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating for 10 seconds at speed for after adding each one.
Remove butterfly and add the yoghurt, cinnamon, salt and flour. Mix 7 seconds at speed 2.5, then a further 7 seconds at speed 2.5 .
Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl with a spatula and repeat the mixing described above.
Grease a round cake time and line the base with baking paper.
Spread half the cake batter into the tin and top with the sliced apples and lemon zest. Cover with remaining cake batter and sprinkle reserved sugar on top.
Bake 40 minutes, or until golden, in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Spanish Cheesecake
- Home-made Chai
- Spring Green Smoothie
- Dried pear, date and almond loaf
- Almond Berry Muffins
- Pea and Mint Croquettes
- Indian Cauliflower Rice
- Faux Gras (vegetarian Foie Gras) from David Lebovitz
- Berry Green Smoothie
- Blueberry & Banana Breakfast Muffins (adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme)
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Cinnamon Apple Slice