- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g Dates (pitted)
- 50 g Coconut
- 130 g Wholemeal SR Flour
- 150 g Nuttelex
- 60 g golden syrup
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven 180 degrees. Line 18x28 slice tin with baking paper (or grease a 12 hole muffin tin).
Place oats, apricots, dates, coconut and flour in bowl. Mix 5 sec/ sp 8
Put nuttelex and golden syrup in bowl (no need to clean from previous step). Cook 2 min/90deg/sp 2.5
Add dry ingredients. Combine 20 sec/ sp3/
Press into tin. Cook for 15-20 min until golden on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread