- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g Dates (pitted)
- 50 g Coconut
- 130 g Wholemeal SR Flour
- 150 g Nuttelex
- 60 g golden syrup
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven 180 degrees. Line 18x28 slice tin with baking paper (or grease a 12 hole muffin tin).
Place oats, apricots, dates, coconut and flour in bowl. Mix 5 sec/ sp 8
Put nuttelex and golden syrup in bowl (no need to clean from previous step). Cook 2 min/90deg/sp 2.5
Add dry ingredients. Combine 20 sec/ sp3/
Press into tin. Cook for 15-20 min until golden on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Aish al saraya
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- 7 layer bars
- Chocolate, Zucchini and Espresso Muffins FODMAP friendly
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.