- 30 g Butter, plus extra for greasing
- 170 g Apricots, (Turkish or dried)
- 250 g Boiling water
- 250 g apricot nectar
- 1 egg
- 70 g sugar
- 130 g Self Raising Flour
- 130 g self raising wholemeal flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 12 hole muffin tray and set aside.
Place apricots into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 5. Transfer into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place butter into mixing bowl and soften 1.5 min/50°C/speed 2.
Add apricot nectar and mix 10 sec/speed 2.
Add egg and mix 10 sec/speed 2.
Add sugar and reserved drained soaked apricots and mix 5 sec/speed 2.
Add self raising and wholemeal self raising flour and mix 10 sec/speed 3, using spatula to assist if necessary.
Bake for 25-30 minutes (180°C) or until cooked. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab