- 320 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Yoghurt of Choice, (I use natural)
- 1 orange, rind and juice (need to make up to 1/2 cup)
- 40 grams walnuts, roughly chopped
- 80 grams grams dried apricots
- 60 grams water or orange juice
Set the oven to 190C.
Add the dry ingredients to the TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 3. Set aside.
Place apricots and orange rind in TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. In a small bowl, microwave the apricots with the water/orange juice listed in Other Ingredients until all the liquid is absorbed (about 1 minutes on High).
Add apricot mix and butter to TM bowl. Warm for 30 seconds, 60C, speed 2 (or until butter is just melted).
Add eggs and yoghurt to TM bowl. Make up the juice from the orange to 1/2 cup And add this to the TM bowl. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 3.
Add dry ingredients (including walnuts) and mix for 10 seconds, , speed 3 or until just mixed. Don't process for too long as muffins will become tough.
Divide the mixture evenly between 12 medium-sized muffin pans or 24 mini muffin pans.
Bake at 190C for 12-15 minutes or until muffins spring back when pressed lightly.
Mix Dry Ingredients together
Mix Wet Ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts