- 125 g salted butter, cubed
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 270 g self-raising flour
- 250 g Dark or milk choc chips
1. Set oven to 160C (fan-forced) or 175C for gas or electric. Have a Thermomat or prepared baking trays ready
2. Insert the butterfly. Add softened butter and sugar into the TM bowl. With MC in place, mix for 20 sec / speed 3-4
3. Scrape down bowl. Add egg, vanilla and salt and mix for 15 sec / speed 3-4
4. Scrape down bowl. Weigh 100 g of the flour into the bowl and mix for 10 sec / speed 4
5. Remove butterfly, add the remaining 170 g of flour and mix for 30 sec
6. Add choc chips and mix 15 sec / / speed 4
7. Place teaspoons of mixture, rolled into balls, onto the Thermomat or trays. Leave room for some spreading and flatten with the back of a fork
8. Bake for 12-15 mins or until just starting to brown. Yum! Makes 30+
* Biscuits or dough may be stored in the freezer prior to baking * Make two batches, one for now, one for later
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue