- 1 large ripe avocado (180-200g)
- 40g coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla paste or extract
- 60g coconut cream
- 60g honey
- 2 eggs
- 300g almond meal
- 25g cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 60g chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dark choc chips
- extra choc chips for sprinkling on top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare mini loaf pans. I use silicone ones from Kmart that don't need greasing.
- Place avocado in bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down with spatula and repeat.
- Add coconut oil, vanilla, coconut cream, honey and eggs and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down with spatula.
- Add almond meal, cacao powder, baking soda and salt to bowl and mix for 20 seconds, , speed 4. Scrape down well and mix for a further 10 seconds, , speed 4.
- Add pecans and choc chips and stir through with spatula.
- Spoon batter into loaf tins, filling about three quarters of the way up the tins. The batter is very thick and will need to be spread with a spatula. Sprinkle with extra choc chips.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Let loaves cool in tins for a few minutes before serving warm.
Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
Hass avocados are the preferred avocado for this recipe as they are not bitter like some other types.
I have also made this recipe substituting the dark choc chip for the same quanity of cacao nibs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Quick Thai Chicken Curry
- Marlene's Choc Peppermint Slice
- Salted Caramel and Pecan Hot Cross Buns
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce