- 3 --- ripe bananas
- 90 g vegetable oil
- 200 g caster sugar
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence
- 175 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 level tsp Baking Powder, gluten free
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1/ Speed 6 : 10 secs blend bananas with oil, eggs, vanilla and Cinnamon
2/ Scrape down sides & add Caster Sugar Speed 4: 10 secs
3/ Scrape down sides & add Plain Flour & 1tsp Baking powder Speed 4 10 secs
spoon batter into a loaf tin and bake 160c (fan assisted) 180c (conventional) until lightly golden and springy to touch
Add walnuts or dates to batter or top with sunflower seeds
Eggs can be substituted for a dessert spoon of soaked chia seeds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake