- 55 grams whole hazelnute
- 230 grams Self Raising Flour
- 55 grams brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinammon, Ground
- 2 bananas, peeled & cut in half or thirds
- 60 grams Milk
- 100 grams Hazelnut or light olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams honey
- 120g grams pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons Whole Hazelnuts, Optional
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
Grease and line a 25cm loaf tin with baking paper leaving a 2 cm overhang on each side to help lift out the cooled loaf.
Place 55g whole hazelnuts in TM bowl. Mill for 5-8 seconds Speed 8 until you have a fine hazelnut meal
Add all the other ingredients excluding the additionional whole hazelnuts (optional) and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 6. Scrape down side and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 6 if needed.
Pour into the lined loaf tin and sprinkle the top with whole hazelnuts (optional)
Bake for 1 hour until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Converted from Louise Fulton Keats recipe in The Oz Harvest Cookbook
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Carrot Cakes with Harissa Yoghurt
- Bánh Xèo - Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes with Nuoc Tuong - Yellow Bean Sauce
- Pistachio ANZAC Biscuits - Variation on EDC recipe
- Barbecue Sauce
- Cashew Cheese - dairy free
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Sautéed Chestnut Mushrooms