- 55 grams whole hazelnute
- 230 grams Self Raising Flour
- 55 grams brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinammon, Ground
- 2 bananas, peeled & cut in half or thirds
- 60 grams Milk
- 100 grams Hazelnut or light olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams honey
- 120g grams pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons Whole Hazelnuts, Optional
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
Grease and line a 25cm loaf tin with baking paper leaving a 2 cm overhang on each side to help lift out the cooled loaf.
Place 55g whole hazelnuts in TM bowl. Mill for 5-8 seconds Speed 8 until you have a fine hazelnut meal
Add all the other ingredients excluding the additionional whole hazelnuts (optional) and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 6. Scrape down side and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 6 if needed.
Pour into the lined loaf tin and sprinkle the top with whole hazelnuts (optional)
Bake for 1 hour until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Converted from Louise Fulton Keats recipe in The Oz Harvest Cookbook
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Lemon Slice
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Apple & Onion Parcels