- Wet Ingredients:
- 60 g olive oil
- 60 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium bananas
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Dry Ingredients:
- ¼ tsp bicarb soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 350 g m SR flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to
180 degrees Celsius
Place sugar and
oil into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4
wet ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4
ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5
into large muffin/cupcake papers (1/2 fill) and bake in moderate oven for 20
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!
- Apple, Oat & Sultana cookies
- Breakfast Bliss
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding
- White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies