- Wet Ingredients:
- 60 g olive oil
- 60 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium bananas
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Dry Ingredients:
- ¼ tsp bicarb soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 350 g m SR flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to
180 degrees Celsius
Place sugar and
oil into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4
wet ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4
ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5
into large muffin/cupcake papers (1/2 fill) and bake in moderate oven for 20
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Fruit Free Low Sugar Muesli
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Dotty's Ginger nut biscuits
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Fruit Bread
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- PIMPs Apple Sauce