- 120 g rolled oats
- 20 g flaxseeds, ground of whole
- .5 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1.5 level tsp baking powder
- .5 level tsp baking soda
- 2 --- eggs
- 60 g milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 65 g almond butter
- 85 g honey, Or maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 2 --- bananas
- 50 g Coconut sugar, or brown sugar
- 15 g almond meal
- 30 g coconut oil, melted
- 10 g rolled oats
- 60 g pecans
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 175 C and prepare a muffin pan by lining the cavities with parchment paper liners or spray oil in silicone muffin tray. Set aside.
- Add oats, and flaxseeds and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4.
- Add the rest of the muffin ingredients except for the bananas and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3 or 4.
- Smash the 2 bananas with a fork and mix in with the mixture for 10 seconds on speed 3.
- scrap down sides of bowl, blend bananas with mixture again with spatula.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin cups, filling each one about 3/4 of the way full.
- Rinse and dry the bowl.
- Add the pecans and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
- Then add remaining ingredients for topping by combining the sugar, flour, oil and oats for 6 seconds on speed 3 reverse.
- Divide topping evenly among all the muffins.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes or until the tops of your muffins begin to turn golden brown and the center comes out clean with toothpick.
- Allow muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transfering them to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Transfer them to an airtight container and store them at room temperature for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
For the Pecan Topping
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins