- 180 g sugar
- 250 g ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 250 g plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 90 g walnuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 120 g oil, sunflower, canola etc
- 200 g Yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 package Cottees Vanilla pudding mix
- 250 g icing sugar
- 2 tsp Butter
- 50 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease and line a loaf pan.
Blitz the sugar10secs/sp9.
Add the remaining ingredients, except for the glaze.
Blend 20secs/sp5. Scrape and repeat if necessary, to ensure bananas are blended.
Spread into a prepared pan.
Bake for 1 hour or until cooked when tested.
Leave in the pan for 10 minutes before cooling on a wire rack and ice if required.
- Add the icing sugar and butter, 10secs/sp4.
Add enough of the lemon juice to create a spreadable consistency.
Accessories you need
Delicious 😋 either iced or sliced and spread with butter
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" Your go to source for recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling