- 100 grams oil
- 2 eggs
- 120 grams sour cream
- 4 ripe bananas
- 80 grams sugar
- 350 grams plain flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking soda
- 120 grams violet crumbles, broken into peices
8Recipe is created for
Pre-Heat oven to 190oC
2. Place oil, eggs, sour cream and bananas into mixing bowl and blend 8 sec/speed 7.
3. Add sugar, flour and baking soda and combine 10sec/speed 7.
4. Add violet crumble pieces and mix 4 sec/speed 4.
5. Spoon into oiled muffin tins and bake for 20 mins or until risen in centre and a toothpick comes out clean
Banana & Violet Crumble Muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets