THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 grams walnuts
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams butter, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe bananas
- 225 grams Vanilla Yoghurt
- 300 grams plain flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 150 grams milk chocolate melts or buttons, for topping
8Recipe is created for
Place walnuts in bowl and chop for 4 seconds on Speed 4. Remove and set aside.
Add raw sugar and grind at Speed 9 for 5 seconds. Add butter and cream sugar and butter for 30 seconds on Speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add egg and combine for 5 seconds on Speed 4.
Add yoghurt and bananas, mixing for 15 seconds on Speed 4.
Finally, add flour, baking powder and walnuts and mix for 30 seconds, reverse on Speed 4. Spread mixture into cake tin and bake for 1 hour.
For Chocolate topping: once remeoved from oven, remove cake from cake tin and then spread chocolate buttons evenly over cake. The head from the cake will melt the buttons. Once buttons have melted, spread over cake as chocolate topping which will then set hard.
This chocolate topping is optional - but is a very quick, easy topping for any cake. Make sure you use chocolate melts or buttons not choc bits / chips as these won't melt as are designed to keep there shape for baking. You can speed up the melting process of the chocolate on a cold day by putting the cake back in the warm oven briefly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Lactation Cookies