- 1 package plain biscuits
- 100 grams butter, melted
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 200 grams cream
- 50 grams caster sugar, Add more for a sweeter mix
- 1 tablespoon gelatin, Dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
8Recipe is created for
Place the biscuits in the bowl and process for 5 seconds, speed 5 to form a fine crumb. Add the melted butter amd mix speed 4 for 5 seconds. Scrape in to a springform tin and press down. Refrigerate until set.
Clean and dry the bowl.
Place the cream cheese and sugar in the bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 or until smooth and creamy. Scrape the bowl.
Add the cream and mix again for 10 seconds speed 4. Scrape the bowl and do a further 5 seconds speed 4.
Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water and with the blades running on speed 2 pour it through the hole in the lid. Increase the speed to speed 5 for 5 seconds
Pour over the chilled base and refrigerate overnight or until set.
Additional flavour options:
Mango and macadamia - before adding the gelatin add the flesh of 1 ripe mango and 1 cup of chopped macadamias. Double the gelatin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake