- 1 package plain biscuits
- 100 grams butter, melted
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 200 grams cream
- 50 grams caster sugar, Add more for a sweeter mix
- 1 tablespoon gelatin, Dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
8Recipe is created for
Place the biscuits in the bowl and process for 5 seconds, speed 5 to form a fine crumb. Add the melted butter amd mix speed 4 for 5 seconds. Scrape in to a springform tin and press down. Refrigerate until set.
Clean and dry the bowl.
Place the cream cheese and sugar in the bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 or until smooth and creamy. Scrape the bowl.
Add the cream and mix again for 10 seconds speed 4. Scrape the bowl and do a further 5 seconds speed 4.
Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water and with the blades running on speed 2 pour it through the hole in the lid. Increase the speed to speed 5 for 5 seconds
Pour over the chilled base and refrigerate overnight or until set.
Additional flavour options:
Mango and macadamia - before adding the gelatin add the flesh of 1 ripe mango and 1 cup of chopped macadamias. Double the gelatin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce