- 150 g raw sugar
- 120 g Butter, (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 g raspberry jam
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 30 g Dutch cocoa
- 250 g Milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 g raspberries, (fresh or defrosted)
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 180 g cream
- 2 tsp icing sugar, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat Oven to 180c
2. Add sugar to TM bowl and mill for 3 seconds
3. Add softened butter, eggs, vanilla, jam, flour, cocoa, milk and baking powder and mix on Speed 4 until combined
4. Add berries and continue on Speed 2 for 5 seconds
5. Pour into lined cake tin and bake for 40mins or until skewer comes out clean, allow to cool in tin
6. Turn over so that base becomes top
7. Cover with Ganache
1. Add chocolate to TM Bowl
2. Grate on Speed 9 for 5 seconds
3. Add cream and cook for 2 mins at 60c Speed 4
4. Pour into centre of cake and spread evenly and around sides.
Optional: Decorate with chocolate curls or flakes and a few fresh raspberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins