- 2 large zucchini (400g), (washed, dried &amp;amp; roughly chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flavourless oil, (Like rice bran oil or grape seed oil)
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 250 grams sugar
- 600g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 level teaspoon Baking soda (bicarbonate)
- 300 grams Frozen Berries, (Can use fresh)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180degC, and prepare 2 round cake tins for baking
Place zucchini into TM bowl and grate 3seconds, speed 3.
Add eggs, oil, vanilla bean paste & sugar then mix 30seconds speed 4.
Add Flour, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate soda and
mix again 30seconds speed 4.
Add berries and mix again 30seconds speed 4 (if using fresh berries you may want to mix by hand or just sprinkle in layers directly onto the cake batter in the baking tin).
Bake 40mins at 180deg C in two round cake tins.
Cool completely and top with lemon butter cream (see tips for recipe).
Accessories you need
Butter cream icing :
50g butter, 100g Philidelphia cheese, juice from 1 lemon, 250g icing sugar. Mix together in TM bowl until smooth. Then refrigerate till needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie