- 150 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250g overripe bananas, halved
- 120g Milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120 g Butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon bi-carb
- 225 g self-raising flour
- 80 g cream cheese
- 40 g Butter
- 195 g icing sugar
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat oven to 170*c. grease and line slice tin.
2. Place sugar, butter, eggs, banana and vanilla into bowl and mix 50 seconds, speed 5.5.
3. add remaining ingredients and mix for 1-20 seconds speed 4 until just combined.
4. Place into oven and bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean from the middle.
4. allow to cool completely . (If making in advance and planning to freeze, double glad wrap and place in the freezer. you will just neef to defrost and make icing on the day needed).
1- Place butter, cream cheese and lemon juice into mixing bowl. Mix on speed 4 with no time attached.
2- Once all combined, slowly start to add the icing sugar through the hole in the top. Mix until completely combined and smooth.
3 - This recipe makes 20ish decent sized pieces in the slice tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)