- 200 grams almond meal
- 2-3 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder
- 6-8 soft majool dates, soak in hot water for 10 mins (to soften)
- 120 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, Melted
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TM (except half the desiccated coconut and coconut oil)
Place TM Lid onto mixing Bowl & Mix on speed 6 for 30-45 seconds or until mixture becomes a sticky consistency.
Add the coconut oil and mix again on speed 6 for 5 seconds
Put the remaining desiccated coconut on a plate. Roll mixture into small balls and cover in coconut.
Put in the fridge or freezer to set.
i love making my own almond milk, and using the left over almond meal to make my bliss balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)