- 1 lemon, rind and juice
- 150 g sugar
- 110 g softened butter, chopped
- 150 g ripe bananas, peeled and broken up.
- 2 eggs
- 300 g plain flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 g yoghurt, thick natural
- dash vanilla essence
- 1.5 cups fresh washed, or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons Milk
- dash vanilla extract
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease agood sized kugelhupf or spring form pan.
1. Blitz the lemon rind and the sugar sp9/10 secs. Scrape.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, including the juice, but not the blueberries, in the order listed and combine 1min/sp4.
Scrape and blend a little further if necessary.
3. Tip in the blueberries and fold in gently 10secs/sp3/. Use your spatula to assist or fold them in compeletely with the spatula, trying not to break them up too much.
4. Spread onto the prepared pan, smoothe the top.
5. Bake for 50-60 mins or until cooked when tested.
Leave in the tin for a few minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool.
Drizzle with the optional glaze. Or dust with icing sugar.
- 1. Combine all in a small bowl until smooth and drizzle over the cooled cake.
How to: Cake
One slice of this with a cuppa...heaven..!
"Thermify me.." your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze