- 155 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 150 g skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
1. Add all ingredients to TM bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 5, or until smooth.
2. Place a spoonful of batter into a medium-hot frying pan that has been lightly sprayed with oil. Cook until small bubbles appear, then turn over and cook the other side.
3. Repeat with remaining batter. Makes approx 12 hotcakes.
4. Sprinkle blueberries on top and drizzle with maple syrup.
Accessories you need
Use any fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries), or pear or apple (chopped) instead of blueberries.
Top with a dollop of low fat vanilla yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Easy Toasted Muesli (Gluten Free, Low Carb, Tasty!)
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Apricot and Coconut Slice
- Gluten Free Profiteroles
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili