- 155 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 150 g skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
1. Add all ingredients to TM bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 5, or until smooth.
2. Place a spoonful of batter into a medium-hot frying pan that has been lightly sprayed with oil. Cook until small bubbles appear, then turn over and cook the other side.
3. Repeat with remaining batter. Makes approx 12 hotcakes.
4. Sprinkle blueberries on top and drizzle with maple syrup.
Accessories you need
Use any fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries), or pear or apple (chopped) instead of blueberries.
Top with a dollop of low fat vanilla yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Spicy sugar free tomato chutney
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- HcG Compliant Thai Chicken Larb