- 450 grams Self Raising Flour, Plain or wholemeal
- 60 grams Butter or Margarine
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 250 grams Milk
- 140 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 100 grams white chocolate bits
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200*C. Add butter and flour into bowl and Turbo pulse for 2 seconds, repeat.
2. Add egg & milk and knead 20 seconds/dough. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat.
3. Tip dough onto floured work surface & mix blueberries & white chocolate chips though.
4. Press into 2cm thick round & cut small circles out using a cookie cutter or glass.
5. Put on lined baking tray & cook for 10mins or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven & cover with a tea towel to keep moist while cooling.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes