- 130 g Butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- Almonds, walnuts, jam, chocolate drops, to decorate (optional)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place butter into mixing bowl and cook 20 min/Varoma/speed 1. Allow to cool slightly.
Add sugar and egg and beat 20 sec/speed 4.
Add vanilla and flour and mix 5 sec/.
With damp hands, roll small balls of dough and place onto prepared tray. Press nut (optional) into centre of each ball and bake (180°C) for 5-7 minutes until golden.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats