- 130 g Butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- Almonds, walnuts, jam, chocolate drops, to decorate (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place butter into mixing bowl and cook 20 min/Varoma/speed 1. Allow to cool slightly.
Add sugar and egg and beat 20 sec/speed 4.
Add vanilla and flour and mix 5 sec/.
With damp hands, roll small balls of dough and place onto prepared tray. Press nut (optional) into centre of each ball and bake (180°C) for 5-7 minutes until golden.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Shortbread Buscuits
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls