- 130 g Butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place butter into mixing bowl and cook 20 min/Varoma/speed 1. Allow to cool slightly.
Add sugar and egg and beat 20 sec/speed 4.
Add vanilla and flour and mix 5 sec/.
With damp hands, roll small balls of dough and place onto prepared tray. Press nut (optional) into centre of each ball and bake (180°C) for 5-7 minutes until golden.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad