- 130 g Butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place butter into mixing bowl and cook 20 min/Varoma/speed 1. Allow to cool slightly.
Add sugar and egg and beat 20 sec/speed 4.
Add vanilla and flour and mix 5 sec/.
With damp hands, roll small balls of dough and place onto prepared tray. Press nut (optional) into centre of each ball and bake (180°C) for 5-7 minutes until golden.
Other users also liked...
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab