- 120 g chia seeds
- 600 g filtered water
- 250 g filtered water, for soaking the dates
- 3 medjool dates
- 1.5 Ripe Avocados
- 4 level tsp coconut oil
- 3 level tbsp cacao powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 30 minutes before starting, remove the pips from the dates, place in a small cup and soak in 250g filtered water.
- In a separate bowl, soak the chia seeds in 600g filtered water. Stir until they expand and look gelatinous (about 4 mins).
Add the avocado, coconut oil, soaking dates (including water), cacao powder and gelatinous chia seed mixture.
Blend 10 seconds/speed 8.
- Place in serving bowls. Puddings can be left to chill for hours or consumed straight away.
- Puddings can be kept in fridge for up to 5 days.
Cacao Chia Pudding
This is a great recipe to make on a Sunday in preparation for the week ahead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies