- 115 g Fresh Dates, pitted
- 130 g raw almonds
- 25 g coconut oil
- 230 g Fresh Dates, pitted
- 150 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 100 g Natural crunchy peanut butter, (sugar free)
- 60 g coconut oil
- 20 g Cacao
- 60 g coconut oil
- 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- .25-.5 tsp coarse sea salt flakes, (optional)
2h 12minPreparation 2h 12minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a 19cm square pan with baking paper.
Add almonds to bowl and dry roast 8 mins Varoma temp speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides. Repeat 2-3 more times. You want a consistency a little coarser than coarse breadcrumbs.
Press mixture evenly into base of pan and refrigerate 30 mins or until firm
add coconut oil and mix 20 sec, 50 degrees, speed 3. If coconut oil is not melted by this time, mix another 10 sec or so (this will depend on the ambient temperature - it will be quicker in summer and take longer in winter)
add remaining ingredients and mix 1 min, speed 6. Scrape down sides, and mix 30 seconds, speed 8.
Spread mixture evenly over base in the pan.
Freeze one hour or until firm.
Add coconut oil and mix 20 sec, 50 degrees, speed 3.
add remaining cacao and maple syrup and mix 20 sec, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Pour over date caramel mixture and sprinkle over salt flakes.
Put in freezer to set (the coconut oil will separate out if you leave at room temp - it will still taste nice, it will just look swirly on top)
This recipe is adapted for the Thermomix from the Australian Women's Weekly Sugar Free cookbook (p162)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- BLISS BALLS
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Cacao Brownie