- 115 g Fresh Dates, pitted
- 130 g raw almonds
- 25 g coconut oil
- 230 g Fresh Dates, pitted
- 150 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 100 g Natural crunchy peanut butter, (sugar free)
- 60 g coconut oil
- 20 g Cacao
- 60 g coconut oil
- 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- .25-.5 tsp coarse sea salt flakes, (optional)
2h 12minPreparation 2h 12minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a 19cm square pan with baking paper.
Add almonds to bowl and dry roast 8 mins Varoma temp speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides. Repeat 2-3 more times. You want a consistency a little coarser than coarse breadcrumbs.
Press mixture evenly into base of pan and refrigerate 30 mins or until firm
add coconut oil and mix 20 sec, 50 degrees, speed 3. If coconut oil is not melted by this time, mix another 10 sec or so (this will depend on the ambient temperature - it will be quicker in summer and take longer in winter)
add remaining ingredients and mix 1 min, speed 6. Scrape down sides, and mix 30 seconds, speed 8.
Spread mixture evenly over base in the pan.
Freeze one hour or until firm.
Add coconut oil and mix 20 sec, 50 degrees, speed 3.
add remaining cacao and maple syrup and mix 20 sec, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Pour over date caramel mixture and sprinkle over salt flakes.
Put in freezer to set (the coconut oil will separate out if you leave at room temp - it will still taste nice, it will just look swirly on top)
Accessories you need
This recipe is adapted for the Thermomix from the Australian Women's Weekly Sugar Free cookbook (p162)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banoffee Porridge
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Janny’s super quick Keto cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter