- 100 g coconut oil
- 4 level tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 3 Overripe Medium Bananas
- 350 g buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 60 g coconut milk
- 4 tablespoon Carob Powder
- 25 g choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
- Preheat Oven 180 Degrees. Lightly grease muffin tray with coconut oil
- Melt coconut oil at 60 degrees on Speed 2 for 1 minute
- Scrap down sides of bowl and add banana's. Mix Speed 4/ 20 seconds.
- Add flour, linseed meal Bicarb Soda, carob and Milk. Mix Speed 4/ 20 seconds.
- Add Choc chips and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 4/ 10 seconds.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm and skewer clean when inserted.
Accessories you need
I made this as a cake but often use the recipe for muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)