- Roulade Ingredients
- 4 eggs, (separated)
- Pinch Cream of Tartar
- 120-160 g caster sugar, (made in TM)
- 400 g can unsweetened Chestnut Puree
- Rind 1 orange, pith removed
- Icing Sugar for decoration
- Filling Ingredients
- 220-230 g Soft Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- Juice 1 orange
- 1 Orange segment (or strawberries or one sliced mango)
Pre-heat oven to 200°C
Insert Butterfly into clean,
dry bowl. Place egg whites and cream of tartar intoTM bowl and beat for 3-4 minutes at 50°C on speed 4, making
sure MC is off until strong peaks form. With blades rotating on
speed 2, add caster sugar, 1 tsp at a time over a period of 2-3 minutes.
With the blades rotating
on speed 1, spoon the egg white into the mixture through the lid. You may need
to assist with the spatula to fold the egg whites
the mixture. Do not over mix.
Pour the mixture into a 30
x 20cm tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 40 minutes or until the roulade
turns brownish. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Whilst the roulade is
cooking, make the filling.
Place cheese, honey and
orange juice into the TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds
on speed 4.
Creating the Roulade
Sprinkle a sheet of
greaseproof paper with icing sugar. Turn the roulade out onto the paper and
peel off the baking paper. Spread the filling and orange segments
over the roulade and roll up like a Swiss
Roll. Slice and enjoy
Other users also liked...
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Pork Bun
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Breakfast Banana Smoothie
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- Choc, Berrie, banana smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake dip
- Rice Bubble Bars
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Gunnadoo' Anzac-inspired Bliss balls